Please feel free to leave a message. Thank you for your support ...

8 Comments

Megan Sewell

Sep 05 2012, 19:15

Hello Oliver, Hope all is well and that your new challenge will as inspirational as your last adventure. all the best. x

Diane Ferrero

Nov 28 2012, 21:18

Hello Oliver! This is Diane from s.v. First Edition (USA). We were docked next to "Bill & Me" when you pulled into Castelsardo, Sardania back in August (after you were holed). I was just online looking for a picture of Bill & Me to show a friend when I ran into your website. Best of luck on your crossing! And please say hello to the lady who was your first mate! Ciao, ~Diane~

Martin Bullock

Aug 15 2013, 14:25

Hi Oli, my name is Martin and I am from Fishbourne on the Isle of Wight, I am a joint organiser of an event in Fishbourne called the Fishbourne Beach Arts Festival in September as part of the IOW Festival of the Seas. I understand you have spoken to my colleague Hubert regarding visiting the Island on the Sat 14th Sept with your RIB. We are also looking to donate some of the proceeds from our arts week to your charity, can you confirm that this is OK? and that you will be still coming to the Island? Please contact us so that we can meet? Many thanks Martin Bullock

Phil Robinson

Sep 02 2013, 13:34

Hi, I'm Phil Robinson and I work for the company, Ceidiog Communication, which handles publicity for Agrico Trailers, which I believe has loaned one of its trailers to Olly for his latest challenge. We are doing a story about this and would obviously like to have Olly's input, both in terms of speaking to him and arranging to get a picture of him with the people from Agrico. I wonder if anyone could help me with this, please. Thanks, Phil Robinson

Sarah Thrippleon

Sep 15 2013, 09:14

A truly inspirational guy! After loosing my own beautiful daughter at the age of just 9 from a different illness I know how hard you have fought, and the determination you have had to have continuously to come through it.. You continue now to fight for others, and this is truly amazing and generous. There will be so many that will benefit from your determination and efforts.. You should be so proud of your achievements so far and all those which are still to come. Good luck and stay safe. Great to meet you last night. Sarah x

Perry

Sep 23 2013, 16:08

Hello Oliver Just to wish u Gods Speed on your travels this coming Wednesday , and all who tow in her. Your astounding feat of endurance and inspiration reminds me of a film,it is called "The Straight Story". It is a true story about an old timer who rides half way across America to visit his sick brother;the difference is he does it on a John Dearee lawn mower! The average speed is around 2 miles an hour, he did not like cars or public transport you see. It took it ages! But the moral of the story is (for me) that no matter how long something might take, the human spirit will endure no matter what one has or is facing. That person is also YOU! My wife and I met you today at Fishborne earlier today, and meeting you proved to us what a true beacon of courage you are for your peers;and indeed any one. Kindest Regards Perry & Julie Clifton Freshwater Bay IOW

Oliver

Oct 13 2013, 19:26

Fantastic! Thank you.

ali and john kerridge

Aug 02 2016, 13:44

What an inspiration you are to us all.infact put most of us to shame.!We so enjoyed your talk at rotary last night,I am the person who's cousin is in the I of Mann and Pete was the harbour master.I contact Carda quite frequently and will let her know we met you. Keep well Love Ali

Leave your comment